Santa Barbara, CA-based experts for guided tours, Captain Jack’s Tours have recently announced a new initiative designed to introduce children to the ocean and the wonders of the marine environment. The Marine Outdoor Classroom is a Captain Jack’s Santa Barbara tour that incorporates information from the NOAA Marine Debris Program and their partners in order to guide children ages 8 and older on the importance of protecting the ocean. The guided kayak tour will also allow children to paddle through the captivating Santa Barbara harbor as they enjoy a day alongside trusted tour experts on the Pacific Ocean. Continue reading
- Santa Barbara, CA-based Captain Jack’s Tours Introduce Their Marine Outdoor Classroom
- Captain Jack’s Tours Wins Reader’s Choice Award for 3rd Consecutive Year; Recognized for Best Santa Barbara Wine Tours
- Book Award-Winning Wine Tours with Captain Jack’s
- Captain Jack’s Sunset Sailing Cruise: Spacious, Beautiful, and Relaxing
- Paintball & Beer Tasting — 2 Much Fun!
Popular Tagsadventure awards gift gift certificates gift ideas harbor harbor kayak tour harvest wine art holiday horseback ride horseback riding kayak kayaking last minute gifts ocean pinot noir santa barbara santa rita hills santa ynez santa ynez wine tour Tour whale watching wine tasting wine tasting tours wine tours